Graduate Program Chef d'atelier
Description du poste
Renault Retail Group, a 100% subsidiary of the manufacturer Renault, is the European leader on the sales activities of vehicles and associated services and post-sales. Within its 13 countries in Europe, RRG offers diverse industries with real career prospects. Discover our innovative company by joining our 10,000 employees!
We are looking for our hotel in Nice, a Deputy Head after sales Graduate Program!
This course begins with an animation field position to understand the reality and allows Clients then evolve to include animation capabilities of teams after sales, higher managerial dimension.
First, you join one of our facilities on a post of Deputy Head aftermarket where you animate a team of about 30 people.
Your tasks will include:
- Relay with the Heads of the Policy Unit and trade stocks and monitor the deployment: to ensure that the promotion of services is ensured by the Heads of Units.
- Relaying to heads of unit axes of quality control and implementation.
- Participate in business development activity (client, who rent, insurance ...).
- monitor and analyze the results of the workshop.
- animate and unite his team around objectives quality (organizes meeting points quality, quarter hour weekly customers), operating and profitability.
In the medium term, strong (e) of this field experience, you'll be able to move towards autonomous animation features of After Sales teams or to transversal functions at Renault Retail Group.
During this journey, you will discover and assimilate all the foundations (of Commerce After Sales, Management, Communication, etc.) to reach a position of responsibility.
Our challenge: Make you our managers of tomorrow.
The Graduate Program is open to beginners profiles of general engineering (1-3 years experience).
Training Bac +5, you graduated (e) an engineering school (or a trade school but you have a real attraction for the aftermarket). You wear a real interest in the automotive sector.
Dynamic, open (e) and force proposal, you have a taste for the operational work in the workshop, the direction and priorities of the hierarchical and cross animation.
You are licensee B.
France entire geographical mobility.
Description du profil